1. Where can we take the keys to villa and who will meet us?
Ernesto, the villa manager, will meet you and provide the keys and all the instructions on the house.
2. In what way will we pay for power and water supply?
At arrival the villa manager will show you counters and record, in writing and by photo, their indications. Upon the departure you will compare the indications and pay for the difference.
3. How much does the power and water supply cost?
The Price of the electricity for KW is 0.25$ US. The water is 1.50$ US for M3 until 10 M3 after 10 m3 is US$ 2:00 each one. Example if the water consumption is 15.0 m3, you pay: (10 x 1.50) + (5 x 2.00) = US$ 25.00
4. What type of sockets is there at the villa? Is any adapter required?
There are adapters at the villa.
5. Can I invite guests?
Yes, upon the agreement with the villa manager.
6. Are there towels at the beach?
You will be provided with a clean towel, a sunbed and an umbrella FREE OF CHARGE in a private beach club.
7. How far is a gambling house from the villa?
You can get the gambling house in 10 minutes by taxi.
8. Is there Uber in the Dominican Republic?
Uber is only in Santo Domingo. There are a lot of taxicabs in Punta Cana, Bavaro, and they are not too expensive.
9. Is there a grocery store nearby?
A supermarket is 4.5 km from villas. (The map is in Information for Guests catalogue)
10. Is there all kitchenware at the villa?
There is all kitchenware at the villa.
11. Is cleaning included into accommodation cost?
Accommodation cost includes only cleaning after a guest’s check out. Additional cleaning of the villa, including change of bed linen and towels costs 50$.
12. Is golf cart rent included into accommodation cost?
Golf cart rent is not included into accommodation cost. Rental cost is 15$ per day.
13. How far is the villa from the beach?
The villa is 900 m from the beach.
14. Is there BBQ at the villa?
Yes. It is included into the price. You’ll need to reserve BBQ in advance.
15. Are there cook services at the villa?
Unfortunately, we do not provide such services. But you can purchase a day pass and have meal under all-inclusive system.
16. Is there security in the territory of the complex?
The territory of the complex is completely closed. Security services are provided 24 hours. This is one of the safest places in the territory of the Dominican Republic.
17. How long will it take to travel from Punta Cana airport to the villa?
It will take you 25 minutes to get to villa from Punta Cana airport by car.
18. How long will it take to travel from Santo Domingo airport to the villa?
It will take you 3 hours to get to villa from Santo Domingo airport by car.
property manager: +1-809-498-66-66 Ernesto 24 hours a day
administration: +7-921-954-14-55 Ken Petrov